Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day #4- Friend

 so today's post is about friends. i have some friends. some in low places (name that song) but not really. so here are a couple pictures of some friends:
this is my friend abby ( far left) and I at our friend chrey's wedding.

this is a bad picture but this is of my friend michelle and i. there was a mouse in the house so we did the only logical thing, jumped up on the counter while my dad was being rather girly about the whole situation and joined us on the counter ty had to be the hero and kill it haha. michelle has been a friend for a loooong time since we were like 6 or 7. we do some goofy things and put together we have one full brain! together we discovered that we are not jewish!

1 comments:

ME said...

hahahah I love you Amanda.Your blogs always make me laugh. Those were some GOOD times! But in all reality when aren't our times good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...