Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day #14 show

The show that I am most obsessed with would have to be Survivor. There are several others shows out there that I do enjoy (The Office, 30, Community and Sister Wives {don't judge}) but in terms of favorite show, overall I'd have to say Survivor. I've seen every episode of every season, maybe I shouldn't admit that but I have. This season isn't great the people that I've wanted to win have been voted out and the people that I can't stand are thriving (cough NaOnka cough Brenda cough Sash). But that's besides the point, usually I am really happy with the results and who knows, something might turn around this season and surprise me. I would have been 13 during the first season of the show..actually 12. And now I'm old enough (have been for a couple years) to go on the show. There is a casting call coming up...hmmmm.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...