Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day #18 Craving

PEANUT BUTTER BALLS!!!!! I am obsessed with them. Especially since starting this diet I'm all about them. The above photo is from google, mine look a little different but they aren't covered in chocolate so it was close enough.

Recipe:

1 C crunchy peanut butter (Adams is best ;))
1/2 C dehydrated milk
1/4-1/2 C agave or honey
rasins
sunflower seeds
chocolate chips (optional)

This is just a throw it together see if it looks right recipe. I usually don't measure very accurately (or at all). Sometimes I like them smoother and don't add the sunflower seeds but I always add raisins, they are the best part of the whole dang thing. They are pretty high caloried so on the days i make them I pretty much eat my weight in peanut butter...it's gross.  I just made some like 5 minutes ago and I've already eaten 2 plus licked the spoon, I'm an addict and I need PBBA (peanut butter balls anonymous).

On another note: Still haven't seen Harry Potter...I'm bitter.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...