Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh Happy Day.

It's groundhog day.

This holds absolutely zero significance to me since I have no idea what it means. Is it still winter if he sees is shadow? does it turn to summer if he doesn't? And what are we doing leaving this decision up to a poor groundhog? Let's call in the 'experts' whoever they are.

Anyways, this blog is NOT about groundhog day, since I'm very clearly uninformed about what it exactly means.

This is about YOU voting for which Pampered Chef party you'd like to attend!! I'm not a salesperson, couldn't really care less about having these at home parties but I was convinced to have one again. Since I do like the products I conceded. Here are a few of the party ideas, I've gotten a couple FB votes but not enough to make the decision. So even if you're not going to attend, what sounds like the most informative/fun party out of these options?

POWER COOKING
Tips, recipes, and real life advice for women who have to feed their
families, but have no time and little money. We teach you and your friends how to make 15—20+ meals in under 3 hours in their own kitchen. If you’d like, at your show, we can even make 5 meals for your family in about 10 minutes during the presentation!

ARTISAN BREAD BAKING
Bake those crusty, specialty loaves of bread for dipping and serving with those special meals - NO kneading! Takes about 4 minutes & costs about 50 cents!

DEATH BY CHOCOLATE
An old favorite for those who can never have too much chocolate! Great recipes like Banana Split Brownie Pizza, Chocolate Ganache, and some great Chocolate garnishing ideas, will indulge anyone’s chocoholism! Make it a Girls’ Night out pajama party!

COOKING LIGHT
Learn techniques for the health and diet conscious. See a demonstration with great tools and taste delicious low-fat recipes even children will love!

SOUP AND SLIPPERS
Soup is an easy, nutritious comfort food, fast to prepare. Learn how to make wonderful soups in 15 to 30 minutes that taste like they took all day! Baked potato soup, Thai Chicken soup, Tortilla soup, to name a few!
We've gotten votes for Chocolate, Cooking Light, and Artisan Bread. Cooking light is my vote just because I've been to the other types of parties already, and I don't/can't eat most of the stuff she prepares :).

So vote now, or forever hold your peace. (I've always wanted to say that)

If you can't make the actual party:

Friday Feb. 10th at 7pm, My house

and still want to order something, I can drop by a catalog or you can go to the site and order here.

As party guests in Feb. here is your discount.


That's one of the big reasons I decided to have my party in Feb. Their stoneware is my favorite and they're offering a good discount for the month.

I do need to have an estimated number of guests so I make sure I get enough food stuffs so you can email me or leave a comment and let me know.

Thank YOU!!

1 comments:

MAUIGOOSE said...

I VOTE POWER COOKING! i need all the help i can get!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...