Random blog questions while I'm procrastinating my huge to-do list on this Saturday evening. Such a glamorous life I lead, I know!
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Nope sir ee...unless you count my microwave, I've used that about 242 times tonight to melt chocolate.
02) What was your dream growing up?
I think I wanted to be a librarian. Still wouldn't hate it. Oh I also realllly wanted Samantha Brown's job, remember that travel channel lady?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
I really wish I could sing/play instruments. I can kinda sorta play the violin but haven't for a long time.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
NOT Coconut Water....YUCK haha. Ummm I really love Irish cream milk steamers from Three Trees Cafe. But if I was at a store, I'd like water or grapefruit juice.
05) Favorite vegetable?
Radishes, Carrots, Cucumber, Broccoli, Cauliflower. I really love veggies.
06) What was the last book you read?
The last book I finished was Divergent. Currently I'm reading the new Nicholas Sparks and a book called Shatter Me, both really good. Oh also a book called, Arise and Shine Forth, it's a collection of talks given at the 2000 LDS women's conference.
07) What zodiac sign are you?
Cancer I think...didn't they change this though?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Just one earring in each ear. I have to be honest, I do like tattoos but I'd never get one (for belief reasons, and needle aversion reasons)
09) Worst Habit?
Nail Biting. SO DISGUSTING I know.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Depends on who YOU are...if I knew you I would, but people around here don't walk on the street unless they actually want to...
11) What is your favorite sport?
I love hockey. I don't watch it much but I love the action it provides. The fact that they're allowed to body slam doesn't hurt either.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Both. For some things I tend to be optimistic other things I'm more pessimistic about, it just depends on how much sleep I got that night.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Who are YOU? ahhhh I would probably huddle in a corner and rock back and forth. I DO NOT like small enclosed spaces.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Being punched in the face (eye) at work once. That sucked big time. I still have issues with it.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
Just one? Man. I've only washed my face with soap a handful of times...gross maybe? I recently got a new face cleaning system that I do like but before that, if I used soap it was just whatever happened to be in the shower. I have bought lots of face washes but would only use them once or twice.
16) Do you have any pets?
I have a cat, Neko. He's beast. I used to have lots of fish that all died 2 days after being home, I've had a husky and a pug too.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
911. I don't know who you are but we need to stop meeting like this.
18) What was your first impression of me?
Can't have an impression of someone I've never met (hahaha sorry I took this from a random blog for something to do)
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Freaking Scary. Like pee my pants, hide in the corner, sob uncontrollably, develop a tick, scary.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Just one again? My face. Or just be skinny.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Conscience..even though I don't know you.
22) What color eyes do you have?
Hazel but they can change either a little more green or brown depending.
23) Ever been arrested?
Nope, but I have been to Prison....for a 12th grade Law class :) One of the best experiences I've had.
24) Bottle or can soda?
Don't drink the stuff. Gross.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay off my car. Buy my family tickets to go pick my brother up from Chile this summer.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out?
My room. My bed is the best. Since I don't get to sleep in it a whole lot, it's my favorite place.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in spirits.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
read, pinterest, photoshop, make to-do lists.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Dang, fetch, oh my heck...depends on how you define swear. I don't use 'real' swear words but I believe that words can have whatever power you give them.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
Hangnails and the Canadian Invasion every day of the week, oh and people flipping people off, so rude.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I guess...? I have no idea.
34) Favorite and least favorite food?
Favorite: Guacamole/Pico De Gallo Least: Fresh tomatoes....so why the heck do I LOVE pico de gallo?!
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
No...I don't know who you are, and I AM posting it.
OK I REALLY have lots to do but I just needed to take my mind off things for a few minutes :) It's my blog, I'll post what I want to, post what I want to....sorry.
19 hours ago