Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

P.C. Party

Its official, my pampered chef party is going to be a mix of the two highest voted parties, artisan bread in five minutes, and tuxedo brownies!! Between now and Friday, I'm going to try making a 100% whole wheat artisan bread option, I bought some vital wheat gluten today ;).

I'm feeling like a huuuuuuuuge slacker because I've given out like 2 invites and just used FB to advertise. The lady keeps emailing me telling me to invite more people but I hate to be a bother. I guess it is nice to make it worth her while since she's coming from Mt. Vernon. If you want to come and can come could you let me know? She wants an estimated number. I've had lots of people request catalogs so if you can't make the party, I can get you a catalog or you can order online.

I'm actually getting excited, I don't know why kitchen gadgets make me so happy. Oh we are also going to make microwave potato chips yumm.

Remember it's this Friday the 10th at my house at 7pm. Hope to see you there!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...