Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Games {Pinterest #8}

Today is Pinterest day. Well I haven't really done many pinteresting things the last couple weeks, far too busy. So instead of a craft or recipe I thought I'd share my Hunger Games Mania!! I had to start an entire board just for HG stuff.....I promise I do have a life....somewhere. But when I see fun Hunger Games stuff, I have to pin it because I'm so super excited for the movie and they are some of my favorite books.

President Snow...

So far all the pictures I've seen from the movie set are pretty close to what I saw in my head while reading :) that makes me happpppy. The boy with the bread.
 SPOILER ALERT: If you have not read these books and like to be surprised, don't read the following photo. K?
 Spoiler Alert is OVER Phew.
 I LOVE this picture. Also, I totally don't mind that Lenny Kravitz is playing Cinna, that one preview before she shoots up out of the ground makes me so excited.
This soundtrack is going to be really good. I can't wait for it to get released. I already like half the songs on it so I'll be getting it for sure.

28 Days. EEEEKK.

Link to my Hunger Games board.

Maybe next week I'll actually post something productive. I'm getting stuff ready for a big YW activity for next week's mutual. Possibly I'll post about that. Last night we made sushi...HUGE hit. It was a fun skill to learn, tasty too :)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...