Pages

Recent Posts

Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Hairy Situation

I NEED to get my hair cut ASAP. I just have issues finding people that I'll let cut my hair after a few unfortunate incidences (higher cost doesn't always mean better!!) I have some hair issues though. I've never dyed my hair for fear of it falling out or something crazy like that so it's always been pretty dullwhateverblahish. I've also almost always had medium shoulder length hair but always wanted long hair. Well now my hair is kind of longish after like 2 years of growing it out with periodic trims. Now I want to change it but I don't know how drastically. I don't think I want to get it colored or anything but something new would be nice. Here are a few hairs that I'm really enjoying at the moment:
Love this one but my hair doesn't curl like that so would I love it on me?

I think this is really cute but again my hair doesn't curl :(

This one's fun but very drastic. I think it would drive me nuts not to be able to put it up in some way.

This one seems like a happy medium. It's not too short, but not straggly long and it's not really curled either which gives a better idea of what it would look like.
Why are the tough choices in life the ones that really don't matter? My very favorite is the top one but I'm so tornnnnnn. I just need something new and fresh to get rid of all the extra gross hair just hanging out. People always say just go for it and do something drastic, hair grows back, but the thing is, my hair takes 12 1/2 years to grow 1 inch! So it's harder to commit. Why does my brothers hair grow like weeds but mine doesn't? hashtaglifeisntfairgetoverit

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok so I totally have the book you recommended! Thanks for reminding me I haven't ever read it but I intended to. My mother in law gave me a gift card to Deseret and that is the book I bought after reading numerous reviews. Yay! I'm excited to read it now.
Also I love the first hair do!
The thing about hair that I've come to learn is that we notice our own hair way more than anyone else notices our hair. So if you have a bad hair day, remember noone probably even notices but you. Same thing with haircuts. I recently cut 8 inches off and people are still like, "did you cut your hair?" And here I thought it was totally obvious!
That's my two sense.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...