Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, January 18, 2013

Quilt

My quilt is almost done. This light is horrible but it kind of give you the idea.
I made this quilt like 2 times larger than I started with and I had no place to lay it out well enough to pin the bottom. Now i need to add the binding and actually 'quilt' it. I'm nervous for that part because I'll probably ruin it when I try that part. I read that if you use safety pins on each corner and in the middle of each square, so I'll probably have to buy more. I also read that you can put masking tape across it to help guide you as you quilt.

Maybe I'll finish it this weekend.

(The fabric is called Roco Beat from Hobby Lobby and the solids are just from Joanns if anyone was wondering :))

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...