Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, January 9, 2012

DTE

Distance to empty. Woops. Second time in a row that I've been sweating my cars gas level. I made myself a rule when I bought my very own car when I was 18/19ish. That rule was I'd never let my gas tank get below half full, you just get better gas milage and you don't have to worry about running out of gas blah blah. Well our Costco is basically another territory of Canada if you didn't know...if I wanted to go to a Costco with less canadians, I'd go to canada. It's ridiculous. so i avoid the Costco gas line as much as possible. I will go if it's before 8am (when the line to get into Costco starts) or after 9pm. Lately I just go after I get off work at 6 in the morning and I never have to wait in line!! So that will be my plan tomorrow after I get off work. Be jealous.

Music of the week:
Worst: call me maybe -- Carly Rae jepsen
Best: holding on and letting go -- Ross copperman

P.S. I can call it the worst because even though I can't stand it, I know the chorus and find myself humming it :/

This has been a public service announcement.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

"if I wanted to go to a Costco with less canadians, I'd go to canada"

Seriously, almost spit out the drink I was drinking! So funny, and sadly, so true!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...