Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


This last week has been cracrazzy. With Ty getting home a week ago today, it seems like we have been going non-stop.

We've gone to Burlington to shop a bit (because Ty gave away every piece of clothing he owed 2 years ago). That was fun, spending lots of money on lots of clothes :) not really, it was a reasonable amount of money and clothes, that I badly needed). Later that night I went tubing with the YW and I think I gave birth at one point, I don't know WHY I was so scared but I was

The next day we just hung out a bit, I had a lot to do during the day so I focused on that.

Then the next day (we're at Friday now FYI), we went as a family to a place called Absolute Air Park in Arlington, Wa. SOOOO fun. You pay like 10 bucks and get an hour of jumping time. This entire warehouse building is full of trampolines. 1/3 of it is just wall to wall trampolines, 1/3 of it is a huge foam pit that you jump into (good luck getting out), and 1/3 is a bouncy dodge ball court. We spent a fair amount of time in the foam pit and dodge ball court. It was so fun, until someone had to go and land on her back on the green bumper while jumping into the foam, and bended her knee in a not normal way. (ME). It was so fun though. They need AC there for sure but if you keep up a good jumping pace, you can burn 1,000 calories an hour.....while having FUN and not feeling like you're working out. Win win win win. We need something like this in Bellingham fo sho. I would totally do an aerobics class there if it were closer.

Saturday was the most crazy. Went to Hovander to take pictures of a cute family, drove straight to the river and drove around for 20 minutes trying to find the right entrance to see a friends daughters' baptism in the river (so cool) I got there at the end and arrived just in time to take pictures. Drove home, stopped at the Mexican Market and got Mexican Popsicles, delicious. Had some photos to edit, realized what time it was and that I was missing my works annual family BBQ DANGIT!! Left that evening to go to a wedding reception. It was a full but good day.

Sunday Ty spoke in church for his 'homecoming' that was fun. I invited our neighbors who enjoyed it. It was fun to have a lot of our family there too. Sunday was full of meetings I got to church at 9:30 and didn't leave until 4:30, nuts. But it was ok we got a lot accomplished I think. Ran home, luckily my mom had started dinner in the crock pot earlier. I got the guac made and we had tostadas with our neighbors.

Monday was family night and we had a BBQ picnic for family and a few close friends to come see Ty. It was hectic trying to get ready and having everyone there. I was quite tired afterwards and when I got to work that night I could hardly keep my eyes open but of course as soon as I laid down to sleep I was wide awake. I had pretty trippy dreams too, involving loosing all my teeth, transforming baby chicks to humans using towels, sam eating all my apples, a white peacock with way cool feathers, etc....

Came home this AM, slept for a bit, had a rude awakening. Got up, ate some Chobani pineapple greek yogurt which is delicious. Had a HUGE to-do list and accomplished a lot on that list but not quite all of it. Packed tonight for my short road trip to Utah. Hopefully we'll get in around 9-10pm tomorrow night then I fly home Friday morning, I wish I could stay a bit longer but it wasn't possible this weekend dangit.

Anyways I don't know why you're interested in that, and I really NEED to go to bed, my alarm is set for 4:30am (I plan on changing into sweats, brushing my hair/teeth and leaving how I am, huge lip pimple and all).

So since I should be going to bed, I'll go watch an episode of Raising Hope on Netflix :) suuuuch a funny show.


Nicole said...

happy trails!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...