Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, April 27, 2012

Still up

I should be sleeping. I'm not. It's been a crazzzzzy week. Ive had meetings, mutual, fundraiser planning, scrapbook night, tomorrow is set up tables night at church and Saturday night is the big fundraiser day!! I have written myself 84 notes this week. It's been nice though because I've only worked a couple of my shifts after a not so good Monday. So besides Shelley I've been able to get lots done. One thing on my todo list was clean my room....ugh I hate those three words. I seriously live in a mountain of clothes!! Tomorrow I'll work on it.

in other news my brother Ty who is serving a mission in chile got his travel papers already, he'll be home August 14th at 2:30pm. That's exciting, it will be soooo strange to have him home again.

I bought some jiccima (sp?) and tomatillos today. Mmmmm my favorite things.

I also made some "sassy" water which consists of cucumber, lemon, grated ginger, mint leaves. I tried a bit and I really like it. it's supposed to boost metabolism or something.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to make a recipe I found today for a sugar/gluten free chocolate cake with sugar free fudge frosting made with banana. It will be good.....it has to be!! Been almost two weeks off sugar and this recipe won't break any of my rules!! Plus, it only takes 1 minute to make!!

Saturday I'm going to make cheesecake stuffed strawberries dipped in chocolate. That will be hard NOT to taste, delicious!! A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips....;)

Maybe this blog won't make sense, in fact I'm positive it won't. I feel like I'm human cursive....does that make sense? I feel loopy and twisty.

I'm gonna try to sleep now gotta be up in a few hours to get S off to work.

1 comments:

MAUIGOOSE said...

my baby thinks you should make a few extra of those strawberries for him....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...