Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, October 4, 2012

October Challenge

It's that time of year again. It seems like this always happens in October. I'm participating in an instagram photo-a-day challenge. last year I did this for 365 days, every single day I took a photo so this is the condensed version of that.

If you would like to participate here is the list (it's a few days into it but you can just remember back and take pictures for that day :) I cheated a bit too, it's ok

 Day #1 Where you stood--I stood at the foot of my work bed, mostly because it was 1am and I just found out about the project and the other person posted about their bed too haha.
 Day #2 Lunchtime. Technically this is not a lunch, obviously. But I was taking senior pictures at Peace Arch park around lunchtime so I'm counting it.
 Day #3 This happened today. I continued knitting my cowl to sell at a little boutique and finished it, I also worked on homework....surprising.
 Day #4 What you read. This is what I've read (or will read) today. I'm trying to get a good balance of required reading and recreational reading, but they are all church related, even my homework kind of is this week :).

OK now I really need to go finish up that homework and whatnot I just love to take blogging breaks.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...