Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, July 13, 2012

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Someone needs to bar me from youtube asap. I can't manage to get anything done. Mostly listening to my new favorite only1noah and my old favorite the Civil Wars. I love good music, whenever I turn on my playlist I just smile really big. The good thing about music is you can do other stuff while you listen......or so I'm told :) Sorry I keep posting music videos, I just can't help it!! Plus it's my blog and if you don't like it, you can kindly click the back button ;) kidding, kind of.

My favorite Civil Wars song Poison and Wine:

My NEW favorite cover of theirs:
You are my Sunshine. I DIE. Whatever that means, I heard it once and I can't stop saying it despite it's annoying-ness. Plus I have to say it with a silly 'accent' and non-flattering facial expressions so annoying. Whatever just listen to the song, it's great. I try to use delicious as a word to describe music and movies that I like but I realize that's not really a fitting adjective since you don't actually taste those items....I'm just weird. Just close the browser now, I'm just being way too random. I apologize for wasting your time. Here's some music trivia for you. HOLY CRAP THE THUNDER JUST SHOOK MY ENTIRE HOUSE. There might be an invasion of the alien sort happening right now, yiiiiikes. I've never heard or rather felt thunder that loud before.....anyways where was I before I was so rudely interrupted? Oh yes, music trivia.....Who sings I love Rock n' Roll (originally)? . . . . . . .
did you guess The Arrows? Hmmmm chances are you chose Joan Jett, you're wrong, try again. Actually don't because I just told you the answer. I love talking to myself on my blog, on a Friday night. Excellent. How about who sings Black Magic Women (might be one of my favorite songs BTDubs I have NO idea why. I think it goes back to when I had my little blue tape walk man and my dad would make me cassettes with artists like Bob Segar, BTO, Spice Girls, Aerosmith, Def Leopard, etc....I loved that tape.)
If you need a reference to the walkman I'm talking about it was this one but it was baby blue. Same headphones and everything.
oh back to the question, Black Magic Women, who sings it? . . . . . . . . .
Did you guess Santana.....? SORRY wrong. My mind is just being blown with all these cover songs that I never even knew were covers. Fleetwood Mac was the original singer of this song.   I apologize for using the word, BTDubs and any other random musings that seem to go on forever. I have ADD and can't help myself sometimes.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...