Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When (if) I Grow Up...

I am going to own and operate a Christmas tree farm, not only will I sell Christmas trees, I will have pumpkins, apple cider, whole wheat apple cider donuts, apple trees, race car track, inside snow park, and so much more!!

It will be next to Disneyland.

There will also be a rock wall.

Did I mention Christmas trees? Each person will get a full size candy cane with the purchase of a tree.

It will be really fun.

I will try to have an elephant, lion cubs, giraffes, and koala bears. No promises though.

This was my dream.

I wish this was reality.

Not lying I've actually really wanted to own a Stoney Ridge type farm since the first time I went there. Maybe one day!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...