Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Where for art thou?

Have you ever seen someone wearing something really cute and you end up coveting it? Have you ever asked that person where they got said item? Have you ever kicked yourself for NOT asking? If you answered yes to any of hose questions, chances are you're a girl! Well I'll get to my point.

While in Florida I rode a bus with a girl who had the CUTEST shirt ever, it was modest, it was colorful/floral-ly, it was in my opinion, the perfect shirt. This might sound silly but I really wanted to ask her where she got it because I wanted one. In theory someone should be really flattered if someone asks you that question right?! Our whole trip to downtown Disney I debated asking her and since I'm the shyest person on planet earth, I chickened out. WHY?! It's not like I'll ever see her again!! I think I was just self conscience you see, due to my profuse sweating and my crazy person hair. I should have asked because I'll tell you what, when you google; modest, floral shirts....you could be looking for a long time.
And for all I know,she could have bought it for $100 in some fancy European boutique. But you better believe im going to keep my eyes out for it. I loved it. That sounds silly but I did. I should have taken a picture to show you but I'd prefer not to be arrested for stalking on my fabulous vacation, that might put a damper on things.


Anywho this is from my iPad so sorry For lack of pictures and any/all misspellings.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...