Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Perfect Day

Like i said in my last post, i've made another digital page tonight...it's going to get bad soon. so i'm on my newer laptop and so i don't have any of my old pics. on this one, and i'm out of range to get on the home network to access my other pic. folders so i had just a few pics to choose from. i didn't take this picture!!!! just FYI i think it's really cute but i found it online to use for this page. i'm going to replace it with a real picture just as soon as i can get onto another computer.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I love these digital scrapbook pages. I wonder how much it costs to get them acutally printed on 12X12? Does anyone out there know of a place to get them printed and how much it costs?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...