Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, February 8, 2013

Procrastionation

That's something I'm REALLY good at. Unfortunately.....lately I've been putting things off because I just need to not constantly be doing things that I really don't 'want' to do. So I've been sewing. More than usual. So much so that I'm bidding on sewing machines on ebay. I want to same kind that we already have a Bernina huge metal like 50 pound sewing machine. It's the kind my mom has and I LOVE it. I don't think I could even figure out how to use the newfangled robot digital machines. That's my goal. To win one of these machines without paying $600. Like $200 would be nice ;)
Here are some projects from the last couple days. Keeping it simple and easy.

 For YW 2 weeks ago we made these little scripture tote bags. They are very easy/quick/fun. I made these last week for a lady I work with and her three spunky daughters.
 This is the momma version, she's always carrying so many craft supplies so hopefully it will be helpful.
 This is for a baby shower gift. It will eventually be a car seat cover....we'll see, I might choose other fabric.
 We had a lot of little leftover pieces from the YW making their totes so instead of tossing them I cut a bunch of it to make these-
little matching kleenex holders for them to put in their scripture bags. SUPER easy and they're done in like 4 minutes (after pre-cutting all the fabric). I have another two patterns I want to work on but I'll finish these holders first so I'm not so ADD.


STILL not done with my quilt. I'm stuck at the 'quilting' part. I should have learned how to quilt before jumping headfirst into this project. Yikes. Will it ever get done?!

I go through hobby phases. Knitting, crocheting, sewing, cooking/baking, reading, etc....right now it's obviously sewing.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

You are so talented! I think I know just the lady with the cute spunky daughters. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...