Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Silhouette

I have had a box sitting on top of my freezer downstairs for several years. It's an electronic machine that you connect to your computer and you can cut out any font you have. You can make many shapes in the downloadable 'craft room'. You can also go online and buy shapes from the Silhouette website and find many free ones online.

I finally took it out of the box for the 2nd time ever the other night and started using it. I really love it. I think it's more versatile than the cricut is and frankly, easier to use.

This is a great little machine. However, there is a newer version that is a little bit wider that I am looking at getting. I did some research and found that people are selling their very used Silhouette's for $120.

If anybody would be interested in buying mine, it's literally been used 2 times and has all the parts/pieces still. The program is free and is included on a CD. If you are interested leave me a comment or email me. Obviously I would want to sell it for what others are selling theirs for but you can email me and we can discuss it :)

I would just put it out on ebay but that's just a hassle and I don't have time for that.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...