Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, September 24, 2012

ut.

I'm in Utah, land of the crickets, crazy drivers, and cafe rio.

I got here last Wednesday evening with Ty. We've been shopping for apartment stuff for Ty's (DISGUSTING) apartment. We also have gone to approximately 44 bookstores. I may have purchased too many books....One of them is called, The Message. So far so good.

Friday Ty and I drove down to Manti with our aunt. It's just under a 1.5 hour drive, but it's always been my favorite temple and now I can go inside!! Yahoooo. So we got to do a session at the Manti temple which was really cool. It was a 'live' session, if you know what that means, it was cool to be in one of the only temples that still do that.
 oh look, that's us. so cute.....noooot. oh well at least the temple is cute.
another just for the heck of it. After we were done we drove home and made a stop at some turkey farm where they sell free range organic turkey meat and they have a little gas station that makes food with that turkey. Iffy but I had the fries and they were good.

We may or may not have been to Cafe Rio a few times. (Shhhhh don't tell anyone, I prefer Chipotle). Saturday we did more shopping, shocker. Why does ONE person need so much JUNK to move into a GROSS apartment?! geesh. Luckily my friend Michelle was visiting for the weekend so I drove with her and we skipped out early to get happy hour sonic raspberry limeaids and go to some makeup store that was just my fav. (KIDDING) but I did get some nail polish out of it :).

It's been a kind of laid back trip for the most part. I'm pretty sure I'm ready to sleep in my own bed. My mom (who flew up on Friday night) and I are flying home tomorrow evening so that wish will be granted.

The water here is nastyyyyyy gross. Things are just different here, people seem ruder and way snobbier. I don't think I could ever live here, I've only been here a bit less than a week and I'm kinda over it. oh well it was a fun little trip, I especially like all the books I got, oh and the purse, oh and the skirt, oh and the church supplies, oh and the shirts.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...