Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, February 29, 2008

blog-land exile

i should probably be cast out of blog world. i am absolutly terrible at it. half the time i don't take pictures of the things i make, or give them away before i take pictures. so here is my promise. i will post something, maybe two somethings this weekend. i am trying to make something with my new favorite stamp and ribbon. so i may even make them tonight, depending on how i feel. i don't even have any old stuff saved on my computer to share right now so i guess that means this very exciting, white knuckle post is over.

2 comments:

Anita said...

What a morphadite - can't even keep the blog up!!!

Jill said...

I'm laughing my head off right now!!! You crack me up Anita.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...