Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Well it's not even my birthday, that's still several weeks away :) but did that stop me from buying myself a birthday gift? Nope. Not for one second.

I decided to sign up for a new college program that our area is going to offer starting in the Fall. It's BYU Idaho courses online for like $60 a credit, good deal eh? Since my NY Photography thing sucks and I couldn't stand Skagit College, this was a good option. Since I decided to start that, I needed a laptop so I can work on call stuff anywhere. More specifically when I'm at work at night, I can be productive instead of just watching Netflix on my iPad.

This got here today:

Ahhhhhhhhh. It's nice. Since making the switch to Mac about 2 years ago, I've been really happy with their products and have decided to streamline everything and just convert all my electronic devices to Apple. In August we will be getting iPhones after Ty gets home from Chile (in 54 days!!) then the Apple transformation will be complete.

I really did everyone a favor because now when they ask me what I want for my birthday, I have a small list of macbook pro accessories I'd like to have ;) I've started a Pinterest Birthday Board 2012. I'm always over ambitious with my lists but it's ok, I forgive myself.

PS Girls Camp= 6 days away!! We have LOTS of fun planned for next week, I wish it was here already so we can stop preparing/emailing/buying/packing and just be there!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...