Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, June 4, 2012

D&C 75:16

"and he who is faithful shall overcome all things, and shall be lifted up at the last day."

D&C 6:5

"therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you."

D&C 6:22-23

"verily, verily I say unto you, of you desire a further witness, cast your mind upon the night that you cried unto me in your heart, that you might know concerning the truth of these things."
"Did I not speak peace to your mind concerning the matter? What greater witness can you have than from God?"

Can't sleep again so I grabbed my scriptures and opened up to that first scripture which led me to D&C 6 and those verses stuck out.

I should be better, I should be more willing to help, better at seeing the needs of others, I think if we can forget about ourselves and serve those around us, our trials will be easier to overcome. If that makes sense, it is almost 1am and I'm exhausted. My alarm will be going off in about 6 hours and I'm of no use unless I sleep at least 8 hours so I should try sleeping again. I love to sleep.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...