Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Words Turned into Goals

I saw this quote on Pinterest the other day:
I just loved it. It seems so simple but it's really easier said than done in some circumstances. I've been trying to be better at all these things. It's hard some days. The days you just want to have a pity party for yourself especially. If I try to focus on other people it seems a little easier to forget all my 'woe's'.

Something else I've been thinking about is how I tend to be negative in my mind when I'm doing something I don't want to be doing. It doesn't make the task any easier and it's still necessary so trying to find the positive aspects in my daily tasks is another goal. My attitude and perspective often need to be lifted and adjusted so that's what I'm working on.

A video that I really like is this Mormon Message:
It's called Looking Through Windows. This has always been one of my favorite object lessons. I need a reminder to not be that lady with the dirty windows judging others'.

I think if everyone tried everyday to make small changes, the world could be a better place.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...