Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, August 22, 2011

I Be Youtubing (when will they make that a verb?)

Umm I LOVE this song. I'm not a huge fan of The Band Perry...at least I wasn't when I saw them on TV that one time but I love this cover. These guys are legit even if they have unfortunate facial hair...

I just like all his covers.
I don't discriminate, I don't just watch/listen to singers... I also watch as much kid history as I think I can get away with and still seem 'normal' haha little does anyone know....or wait, maybe EVERYone knows and I'm just in denial. (Just keeping it real, it took me a good 30 seconds to figure out how to spell the word denial...dunno why that was so hard for me.)

I also like watching the great Animal Kingdom on youtube. Contrary to popular belief, watching this kind of thing on youtube is much better than in real life....ya...I'll keep telling myself that.

1 comments:

ME said...

Love them! Thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...