Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mischief Managed.

I'm not sure why but I felt inclined to write a blog about Harry Potter at 10:14pm on the eve of the final movie, The Deathly Hallows part 2. It might sound silly to some and positively ridiculous to others but it's kind of sad to see this day. I have been reading Harry Potter since...FOREVER. Well at least since I was 10-ish. I did book reports on several of the books while in elementary/middle school. For one of them I actually made Voldemort's He Who Must Not Be Named's snake, Nagini out of fabric and little filler beads. It was huge. Arry Pottah was is a huge part of my childhood and ever since the movies came out 10 years ago I've watched them and loved them. Although everyone will always say, I could have done it better, there is no way to fit every little detail from the books into the movies, there's no way. So we all have our favorite parts and maybe we're upset they didn't make the movies but the main parts of the story are there for the most part.
I can't wait to see this movie. I was gonna go to the midnight showing tonight but tickets for my local theater were sold out quickly. I also decided I wanted to really enjoy it and be able to stay awake for it. I've been really tired lately so it's prolly better if I wait. I'm going to a scrapbooking thing this weekend but I might sneak away for 2 hours and 5 minutes to see it. but surprisingly I'm not in a huge hurry, the sooner I see it, the sooner the suspense and series will be over for me.

Anyways that's all.  I gotta get packed and go to sleep soon otherwise I could go on and on, and on, and on, annnnnnd onnnnn.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...