Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year- My 11 in '11

Just 12 months ago I posted a blog about my 2010 goals. I actually managed to accomplish a lot some of them. Ok if I'm being honest, I did like 5 of them. Oh well. At least I tried right?! I also managed to do one of the most broken new years resolutions pretty well (the weight thing). So this year I decided to take a different approach. We had a YW lesson a few weeks ago about resolutions and the idea was thrown out of just choosing one word to work on. I gotta say, already looking at this list looks a lot less intimdating than that crazy list from last year where I got very specific. I like not being specific. So without further ado, my "resolutions/goals" for 2011:



That is all. I think I can do it. Have a great new year, stay safe, stay classy and, stay simple.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...