Pages

Recent Posts

Saturday, August 31, 2013

In but not Of

My YW lesson topic tomorrow is How to be IN the World but not OF it. I like to make handouts for the girls so they can take notes/have a reference page if they want to study it later. We have a couple girls who really use these so it's worth the time and effort to make them even if only one girl uses it. I really love that there are blogs where people share their handouts because sometimes I don't have time to make my own so I thought I'd share this one I made. Here is a link to the googledoc if you'd like to use it for any reason :)


1 comments:

morgan.elisabeth said...

You are THE best!! I'm absolutely in love with this, and I"m DEFINITELY using this for my lesson next week :) thanks sweet girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...