Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh MAN!

DO NOT click on the following links:

Mila's Daydreams
One Mom's Imagination

SHOOOOOOT. How do people come up with this stuff? P.S. I give you permission to click on the above links after you take a few short breaths and promise me not to convulse with envy....

Ummm how about I go to the store and buy myself out of house and home to take photos like these? Sounds good to me! Actually lots of the props she uses are just from around her house. My mind is REELING. I wonder if anyone around here would be interested in letting me borrow a baby who really likes to sleep and doesn't wake up easily...

If I could do things like this, it could be great for business! haha...maybe the investment would be worth it...

They are just too cute.

Oh

My

Gosh.

My favorite: Princess and the Pea

I could do this...

I want to do this...

Any takers?

Maybe I could buy a doll and use it to practice...

I've also seen them with older kids...let me find the link...

Ok Click here now...

ya. I can dig it.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...