Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, October 6, 2008

Real Quick Picnik...

tonight i found this website, it's pretty darn cool. it's a photo editing site. it's completely free, unless you want to join the premium program, but from the 10 minutes i looked around, you can do quite a bit with the free basic elements. it's called Picnik. you can sign up in like .42 seconds and start immediately. i only have done one picture, but will probably use it more in the future.
i have the full version of photoshop CS3 (they have released CS4, i am devastated b/c i JUST got CS3 2 months ago) and i have lots and lots of actions that i LOVE. actions are my favorite and if they didn't cost anywhere from $12-$100 per action, i would have hundreds. anyways my point was, if you don't have photoshop, but still want to edit your pictures, you can use this free website. i really like the frame options the best though. in photoshop it's a couple clicks to get a quick border, but with this site, you can do it in one click.
anyways i thought i'd share this cool website for the budding photographic geniuses out there. it's great for scrapbooking too!! have fun!

4 comments:

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Amanda, thanks for sharing this little gem of information! I am really excited about it. I was just thinking the other day how I would love to have photoshop and lots of different "actions," but, like you said, it's very expensive. I'm anxious to try this out! Thanks!

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

...so I've been playing around with this for the last hour. It's pretty sweet - REALLY sweet! I am so excited. Let me know when you find other things like this. I can't get enough!
oh, and i still have those baby pics of me that you brought to mutual the other night. did your mom want those back? I really don't need them. sorry I have had them since last week - oops!

Amanda said...

oh, i don't know if she wants them back, she just told me to bring them to you so i'm sure you can just keep them i have no idea what her plans for them were. i'm glad you like that program it is prettty cool. i love that it's free.

Jill said...

Emily, If you don't want those adorable pictures of your babyself, I'll definitely take them back! I want to eventually make a "Friends" albumn and put in all the pictures we been given over the years of everyone. Someday......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...