These are a few of the things I want to ignore today and forever and how being a disney princess would eliminate the urgency/necessity of these tasks.
- The 20 minute call wait line I'm on (If only I had a conch shell)?
- Enrolling for health insurance junk that's TOTALLY RIDICULOUS (princesses only require a kiss if they fall ill)!
- Homework I have due (an eternal sleep sounds more relaxing)!
- Taxes (when you live in a tall tower where nobody knows you exist you don't have taxes)!
- My messy room (living in a castle would give me more closet space)!
- 12 loads of laundry I need to do (those talking birds would come in handy)!
- Replacing my license plates which I got back in OCTOBER (pumpkin's turned carriages don't require license plates)!
- My messy desk (living underwater would take care of those pesky papers)!
- My messy car (Horses don't have trunks that stuff can be shoved into)!
- Boxing up craft stuff downstairs (castles have whole wings that go unoccupied leaving lots of room for guests, thus eliminating the need to box stuff up)!
- Getting my tires replaced (my fairy godmother could bippy boppty boo those things)!
- Getting an oil change (the ability to create ice and snow from my fingertips would allow me to make a big skating rink so I could skate everywhere I wanted to go)!
- Getting a car wash (canoes floating down the river bend get automatic washes)!
I'm a fixer upper but I will be swift as a coursing river with all the force of a great tycoon with all the strength of a raging fire. I can go the distance and that's the gospel truth.