Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Zombie Fever...

bahaha get it...fever? oh, you're not obsessed with zombies like our household is? Oh well then...let me introduce you to our little obsession! Disclaimer: I KNOW this is weird just go with it...

This is a book set in the future when zombies (or the unconsecrated as they call them) rule the earth. The humans are confined to small areas where they are guarded by fences. This is one girls story of how she wants to see the ocean but is trapped...it's good.
This is the 2nd book in the series and it follows a different character (won't spoil it for ya) who has to figure out where she fits in her world. It's a continuation of the first book but in a different way. Not as good as number one but still ok. 3rd book comes out next month

Yes please. More for my brother Sam than myself. He's WAY obsessed with zombies. He has several shirts and is just plain obsessed with them. I thought if I got this book I could make him gifts for life ;). I have it on hold from the library.
I've checked this book out from the library too. It's a different sort of humor but all the patterns really are creepily cute. I have no idea how to read the patterns though so I never made anything from it.
I got this book as a gift this last Christmas from someone I work with. It is pretty hilarious if you're into that sort of thing, here's a small exceprt:                    

   
 Rudolph, the zombie reindeer,
caught the virus through his nose.
and if you ever saw hom,
you would even say he's gross...

I realize zombies are not everyone's cup of tea, some prefer vampires, others werewolves, a spattering might enjoy books of the wizardry sort. Who am I to judge...it's just a phase of life I'm in right now. Perhaps in a year I'll be into porcupines how do I know?

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...