Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Future Home

If I ever (when I) get rich, I am going to build my own house and it will have a loft with a cool red ladder going up to it. None of the walls will be white. I will have thick white molding in every room. There will be clusters of pictures in different colors/size frames everywhere. Shelves with vintage knickknack-ey type things. The backyard will have wildflowers everywhere and a stream with a bridge. Anyways it will be a very eclectic house but I will love it. Here are some things that will in said house:
cool shelf for all the cool china i will have.
awesome shower curtain that is only $100 (cough cough)
end tables that aren't perfect and polished

cool yellow rug that reminds me of the sun.


lots of pillows in different shapes/colors/textures
dramatic curtains with cool patterns.

THIS EXACT couch. plus a few wingback chairs in a contrasting color
this bed frame that looks like you're in a forrest.
this bedspread...maybe not with that frame but I guess I can have two beds.
cool dishes/china. i like green cups.
funky tablecloths with tassels.
lots and lots of frames that are different like this mixed with solid black/white frames.
and last but not least it will have a very distressed brick wall that it partially torn down with an aqua color coming through a little bit, with these mirrors on it.
please don't judge my (might be weird to others) taste. I just can't help liking some strange things sometimes. i also am planning a room that is wasabi green and pumpkin orange. I know you're so jealous. The front door will be either green, mustard yellow or red, depending on the outside color. I will have solar power and a bomb shelter in the backyard, think "Pleasantville". Hopefully this house will have a path to the ocean or be up in a mountain. That is all.
p.s. please ignore the weirdo spacing, I copied the pics from anthropologie and pottery barn and i don't think it liked that. also i really won't be offended if you are jealous of my future house.

2 comments:

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Amanda, haha, while I was reading this I was thinking "someone's been window shopping at Anthropologie..." and I was right! I do that often too. If (when) I have lots of money I have lots of cool stuff I want to do to my house too...an actual HOUSE hopefully! For now, I'll settle with what I have I guess. Maybe when you're rich, you can share some money with me, or even better, Jason Reagan and I can just live with you. We won't take up much room...maybe just your loft. =)

MAUIGOOSE said...

YOU ARE AFTER MY OWN HOUSE HEART! I LOVE IT! THE COLORED WALLS WITH THICK WHITE MOULDING - GET OUTTA MY BRAIN! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT COME TO LIFE
CHAPMAN FAMILY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...