Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Did I Ever Tell you...

That I love photography? because I do. I just started school for it so hopefully I'll learn something and learn to take good pictures! My first camera was a Canon film camera back when I was 14 I believe. I took a darkroom class when I was 16 and LOVED it. I have all the stuff for my own darkroom but unfortunately the only room that works is my bathroom so I have been neglecting it for a few years. ANYWAYS. I'm trying to decide a name for my hobby. My photography blog is called, I Shoot People with Canons...a little morbid maybe. So I don't know what to call it.

this was a mock certificate I made for someone and didn't know what to call it so Aphotography it was.....dumb. If you have any suggestions for names that would be appreciated. I think I'm going to make business-esque cards since I'm always asked for them so I need a name! It's up to you I'm too brain dead lately to think of anything. Also I'm FALLING APART! I feel like a vacation to Greece is in order.

2 comments:

ME said...

agreed. greece is indeed in need. well good news is that we both have a job so we can have money. the problem is i still need to learn how to do that thing called save. anyways, i like the aphotography it's not dumb so be nice to yourself. but i will still try to think of another name but it's late right now and my brain already went to sleep. so i will get back to you.

MAUIGOOSE said...

I LIKE THAT NAME TOO. ITS CLEVER - YOU SHOULD KEEP IT. WHEN DO I GET ONE OF THOSE CREATIONS? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...