Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, August 21, 2009

Dirty Pictures

If you've ever had me take picturs for you, I've most likely processed them with the Boutwells Totally Rad Actions. I LOVE THEM! seriously they have paid for themselves by now. Well, the point of this is to let you know they have a new Dirty Pictures texture plug-in. I love textures and only have a few but they are having a contest to give a set away. Here are some pictures I've used their actions on:
The Cattle Point Wedding in Friday Harbor



My Brothers band.

this picture has a texture added to it, I think Dirty Diana...? just so ya'll know what I'm going on about. haha. I guess I could have just posted a link to my lame photography blog that I never post on anymore. Anyways if you have photoshop CS2 or higher you should consider buying their actions and now dirty pictures textures!!

I LOVE THEM!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...