Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, March 13, 2009

Uugggg being sick sucks

last week i had a bit of a cold, no big deal right? i got over it in a couple days. well that weekend it came back, a little worse. still not that big of a deal. well tuesday i was doing good, no more cold for me :). then wednesday i woke up with the chills to end all chills. every bone in my body ached, when i stood up, i just fell right back into bed. i was supposed to visit teach, get my haircut, take baby pictures, wash my car and go to YW, needless to say, none of that happened, or has yet to happen. i thought i was feeling better yesterday, but i guess my body was just playing a trick on me. after taking NyQuil last night, i fell asleep around 11pm, and woke up promptly at 2am and have yet to go back to sleep, it's now 10:12. i think i have strep i can't swallow, my head has it's own heartbeat and those darn bones are still killing me. i'm going to the walk-in here in the next hour or so, i hate doctors, HATE going to the doctor but i guess i need antibiotics if i want to get over this in the next 14 days. ok i'm done complaining i just don't know what to do with myself, i feel terrible.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...