Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I promise i'm not a scrapbook stalker!!

ok before i post the pictures of my next couple scrapbook pages, i just have to clarify WHY and WHAT i scrapbook. i take pictures for a lot of people, and my hard drive you better believe is a mess b/c i don't delete them, just in case. soon i'm going to have to get another external for all my pictures...anyways back to the point, right now, i scrapbook the pictures i take, and most of the pictures i take are of other people (i do scrapbook for my mom sometimes). it's like a portfolio if you will of some of my photos. i usually take one or two of my favorite pictures and scrapbook them, to help me chronologically keep track of them. and i love to scrapbook so it gives me something TO scrapbook.
i have no idea if that made any sense, but oh well. i guess to sum it up, i scrapbook other people. weird it might be, but what else am i going to do with the 583772284 pictures i have?
alright first, we have Noah. we took him out to birch bay a couple months ago and i took some 2 year old pictures of him. the little circle things are called YoYo's and i found them on an Etsy shop.
this one i have to apologize for, the colors look terrible in this picture, i couldn't get the new point and shoot to work too well. so in real life, those browns are closer together and don't look so heinous. this was one of my favorite Pratt pictures. i really wanted to use that big P for something.
this isn't a scrapbook page, but my mom and i had this sign made for baby Heath. it's a metal sign with brown vinyl words. (you can visit Treasury of Memories if you would like one..)
so that's it, good job putting up with my ramblings.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...