Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, May 2, 2008

Angelinaaaa

This is a really bad picture of my page but i'm over it. tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day and i am SO excited. Treasury of Memories is having their big sale to celebrate, guess where i'm going to be?! So here's another One-er.


Update: Here is a little do-dad...again i can't get enough of them
1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): RosieAltima
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): OreoOreo :)
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name): A*Pec
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): GreenPenguin
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): MarieBellingham
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name): Pecam
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): Pink The Propel
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): JPete or RossPete (his first REAL name is just the letter J but he goes by ross)
9. My lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): BlushingStarburst
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): MarieElling

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...