1. I don't turn the radio station when Elton John comes on. I secretly enjoy his songs
2. Some days I don't change out of yoga pants until noon (or cough* 2 *cough)
3. Sometimes I leave an item that needs to be put away where it is even though I'm walking right by where it goes- I promise this isn't voluntary most of the time
4. I'm most likely singing a song in my head when I'm bored listening to someone talk
5. I make myself laugh out loud when I think certain things and that is really awkward when I'm sitting in the middle of a class or meeting
6. I sang a song about spelunking in my brain throughout one of my classes a few weeks ago
7. You should probably just watch this now. For some reason the lyrics are all backwards but you'll know when he starts singing about spelunking. I'm a spe-lunk-ER and I am in a cave....
8. I get scared super easy and want to throat punch someone when they scare me on purpose
9. I thought there was a tarantula in my bed at work two nights ago, I was up faster than a very wiley coyote--PS there wasn't
10. Pretty Little Liars.
11. I could eat sweet potato waffle fries until I had to be airlifted out of my house
12. Sometimes I sing that Miley Cyrus song about USA SUPER loud
13. I could solve the national debt if I could stop going to amazon.com (slight exaggeration)
14. There are some weeks where I literally get four packages + a week - super embarrassing (but not all of them are for me!)
15. You know those totally artificial Captain Crunch ice cream bars- the pink ones?- Well I love them