Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Love to See the Temple....

this is the LDS Vancouver Temple. The month of April they are having free tours for anyone who would like to see the inside of it. I would suggest that everyone who is in the area stop by. It's about a 30 minute drive from my driveway to it's parking lot (if the border wait isn't bad). I just got back from taking my 2nd tour of it. It was a neat experience to see all the rooms that you don't see unless you're a worthy LDS member with a recommend. If you have ever wondered what our temples are all about this would be the time to find out! They also have free cookies :), if you're into that sorta thing ;) haha I sometimes wish I ate cookies but I'm enjoying my sugar free chocolate mousse with fresh strawberries yummmm. Anyways just thought I'd invite anyone who was interested. You can go here to get directions and read a little more about it.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...