Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

3:30am

That's when I leave Thursday morning to go to Minnesota! Yeeehaw. Now I need to figure out how to activate the Mary Poppins setting on my suitcase so I'm able to fit everything I need to bring.

I'm not feeling as stressed out. I just took a quiz and did two math assignments and already submitted my write-up's for my other class so all I have left for this week is one math assignment and a quiz (impossible math for my mind though- it takes me HOURS to get through one....so we'll see).

Granted I wanted to be two weeks ahead and I'm only on the current week. I might see if I can get the next chapter done before 3:30am Thursday morning just so I don't have to rush to do it next week right after we get back and are dealing with reception stuff.
Or perhaps I should just try to get two weeks done by 3:30am Thursday so I don't have to worry about it at camp either....oy.

I am NOT hauling this math book across the country. Nope, not gonna do it.

Other than that, we're good to go! Got my new camera in the mail yesterday. Was gonna learn all the settings but we'll see if I have time between now and 3:30am Thursday...haha I'm annoying myself now.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...