Pages

Recent Posts

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the Old and in with the New

One last post before 2011 is officially over for us on the West Coast? Sure. It will be quick because I need to watch the ball drop and work on a few things before tomorrow. Just got home from dancing to this:
for four straight hours...well not literally but it was on for a loooong time. I let myself stop after I got 4 stars on the Bollywood song :D.

I've never danced in 'public' but we were at the Pratt's house and the peer pressure just got to me/I just realllllly secretly wanted to do it. Emily and I danced the most, we were in high competition, not even the babies could get in our way ;).  I hide my dancing queen fool side most of the time but tonight it just had to be set free. I think 2012 will be a good year to work on my moves.

Be ready world. \\

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...